MATERIALS: 1 skein JJ Mohair or Mohair Boucle. (2 skeins if fringe is required.)
10mm circular knitting needle 80cm.
1. Cast on 6 stitches loosely. Knit 1 row.
2. Next row: Sl 1, yfwd, knit to the end. Repeat this row 13 times more (20sts)
3. Next row: Sl 1, yfwd, knit to the last 3 sts, inc. n the next stitch, K2. Repeat this row until there are 60 sts on the needle.
4. Next row: Cast on 4 sts. Turn work. Sl 1, (yfwd, K2tog) twice. Knit to the end. Repeat this row until you have 120 sts on the needle.
5. Next row: Sl 1, yfwd. Knit to the end. Continue until there are about 135 sts. Cast off LOOSELY.
You can use the yfwd eyelets for placing a fringe.
Or crochet a border: At the end of the cast off, do not cut yarn. *Ch5, sc into the 2nd yfwd space. Repeat from * along the outer edges.
725 Gardiners Road, Kingston, Ont. K7M 3Y5 email@example.com
Copyright 2007 WOOL-TYME Kingston www.wooltymekingston.blogspot.com